Check your name on the VOTERS’ LIST.

If you do not find your name, report it immediately to the registrar’s office at your administrative unit.

If you want to change the polling station or you want to add or change the components of the electoral register, go to the civil status office at your administrative unit.

The civil status office performs the relevant verifications and no later than 2 days from the submission of the request, proceeds with the requested change or rejects the request in writing

Against the rejection of the request for change of the electoral component, an appeal can be made by the applicant to the court of the judicial district, in whose jurisdiction the local government unit is located.

The appeal is made no later than 5 days from the notification of the decision or from the expiration of the deadline to decide on the request from the civil status office.

Claims for the change of electoral components are exempt from the court service fee.