The State Election Commissioner determined the amount of state budget fund that will be allocated as advance, to political parties running in May 14, 2023 local government elections.
The fund of ALL 97,064,530.08 was distributed as follows:
- Democratic Party (PD) 24,963,584,24 ALL
- Republican Party (PR) 3,012,429.13 ALL
- Progressive Alliance Party L.ZH.K 1,100,255.80 ALL
- Socialist Party of Albania (SP) ALL 42,833,466.73
- Freedom Party (PL) 15,594,215.8 ALL
- Justice, Integration and Unity Party (PDIU) 4,260,606.71 ALL
- New Democratic Spirit Party (FRD) 1,194,064.75 ALL
- Social Democracy Party (PDS) 1,123,779.90 ALL
- Social Democratic Party (PSD) 0 ALL
- Democratic Creed (BD) 639,798.69 ALL
- Green Party (P.GJ) ALL 797,915.09
- Christian Democratic Alliance of Albania Party (ADK) 448,974.27 ALL
- National Arber Alliance (AAK) 532,820.88 ALL
The commissioner approved the template of cooperation agreement between the State Election Commissioner and the political party that receives funds from the state budget and the Central Election Commission.
In addition, he approved the requests of televisions“Star Plus”, “Syri Tv”, “Klan Tv” and online media “Albanian Post”, to observe local government elections.
During the session, it was granted by the authorization for the change of location of VC no 1977/00, VC.no. 1977/01, VC no. 1977/02, VC no. 1977/03, VC no. 2021/00, VC no. 2021/01, Tirana Municipality, VC no. 1080/00, Bulqizë Municipality.
The Commissioner concluded the administrative investigation of the denunciations of the Coalition for Reforms, Integration and Consolidated Institutions against the people responsible for reporting public activities.
The commissioner decided to drop administrative proceedings against:
- Mayors of Dibër, Rrogozhinë and Patos municipalities, finding no violation of the provisions of article 91 of the Electoral Code and decision no. 9, dated 24.12.2020, on abuse of public resources;
- The people responsible for reporting public activities in the municipalities of Kamëz, Kavajë, Pogradec, Vorë, Devoll, Durrës, Malësi e Madhe, Rrogozhinë, Prrenjas, Gjirokastër, Kukës, Lushnjë, Kuçovë, Korçë, finding no violations committed, since the unreported activities are not of a public character, based on article 92 of the Electoral Code and decision no. 9, dated 24.12.2020.
The Decision on the Draft Decision “On designating the political parties that will propose the third and fourth member of the Ballot Counting Teams for May 14, 2023 local government elections, was postponed for the next session.