- In the Republic of Albania, local and international non government organizations, international organizations specialized or focused on good governance and democratisation, representatives of foreign countries and the media, have the right to appoint observers for all types of elections.
- The requests for accreditation by local observers are submitted to the CEC no later than 15 days before the election day.
- The requests for accreditation by international observers are submitted to the CEC no later than 72 hours before the election.
- Each foreign non government organization and international organizations cannot have, at the same time, two observers in a voting center.
- Accreditation of observers in the election commission is done based on the personal data of each observer.
- The observers have the right to monitor the election commissions of all levels, based on the respective authorisation issued by the CEC, or depending on the case, by the CEAZ.
- The accreditation authorisation is valid when it is accompanied by an identification document.
Accreditation application form can be downloaded here.